- Be More Tidy - Anyone who know me will probably just laugh at this as I am the most untidy person ever.... But as we're moving, we've managed to get rid of a lot of junk and I'm hoping that living in a really nice flat will help us want to keep it looking lovely... Fingers crossed...
- Finish My Wholesale Catalogue - I started this a while ago, I think I'm about halfway through and then I just stopped, so I really need to get that done soon!
- Take New Product Photos - Especially for the tote bags, I think I need to improve the photos and make them look really professional, maybe I'll do a lookbook or something too....
- Do More Drawing - I need to draw and paint for enjoyment, not just for designing!
Do Some Exercise- .... hahaha
- Hang Art - I've gained a lot of prints, pretty cards and postcards that have been hanging around without frames, that's a job for Ikea!
- Do Some Craft Fairs - I'm hoping that being back in Nottingham there will be more opportunities to visit and sell at craft fairs.
- Get A Job - I've been working part time in a supermarket in Stoke, so I'm now looking for something in Nottingham. I enjoy having a little job as when you work from home, it helps to get you out of the house and in the company of actual people!